When you find the smell of the hand sanitizer/lotion you put on 12 hours ago comforting, you know it’s been a long day.
ok, i’m gonna make a post about this because i’m tired of the blatant falsehoods being attached to my original post.
as i originally pointed out, helen keller publicly advocated for the murder of an intellectually and developmentally disabled child in 1915. she very much…
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender