The intense evolution of Jared Padalecki’s hair from 2002-2013.
1. The Disney-Channel-Heartthrob.
2. The Straight-Down-The-Middle.
3. The I’m-Adorable.
4. The Curl-Behind-The-Ears.
5. The Farrah-Fawcett.
6. The Can-I-Borrow-A-Brush.
7. The How-About-Some-Pointed-Sideburns.
8. The It-Keeps-My-Neck-Warm.
9. The…Wait, what hair?
10. The Oh-Hey-There-Mutton-Chops.
11. The I-Don’t-Own-Scissors.
12. The…I just give up.
- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Here’s my submission for the Orange is the New Black Zine, Standing Still (oitnb-zine)
I helped curate things alongside Julia Lavigne and Reina Castellanos, two great illustrators and friends. It’s been all put together so the PDF will be up shortly for everyone to download, just in time for the new season!